Nothing’s scarier than a Halloween party with lousy drinks. You’ve prepared all the decorations and invited all the spooky guests, and now it’s time to plan out just how to quench their Thirst. You can’t go the same old boring route, it’s Halloween – dress those cocktails up!
That is why we have put together 3 creepy cocktails to make your Halloween party one to remember.
1.Dark and Stormy
All good horror movies begin with a dark and stormy night, and every good party should start with a good drink. Use this simple, but delicious cocktail to keep your friends on their toes.
(Recipe serves 2)
- 4 shots of your favourite gin
- 60ml of pomegranate juice
- 30ml of syrup
- Combine the following in a large shaker:
4 shots of gin
60ml of pomegranate juice
30ml of syrup
- Shake for 30 seconds
- Ready to serve
- Add a block of dry ice into each glass for that stormy effect or you could ask us for our JetChill machines that turn any drink into a smoky creation your guests will love.
2. The Bloodsucker
(Recipe serves 4)
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 shots of vodka
- 2 shots of Amaretto
- 60 ml orange juice
- 1 can of Fitch and Leeds club soda
- 1 plastic syringe
- Puree the raspberries in a blender. Press the puree through a fine mesh strainer to separate the pulp from the seeds. Discard the seeds.
- Combine the puree with the sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir frequently and cook until mixture darkens and thickens, for about 10 minutes. Set aside to chill.
- Add vodka and Amaretto to a shaker with ice and shake until very cold, about 20 seconds. Stir in orange juice and club soda. Pour into iced glasses.
- Fill syringes with the raspberry syrup and pour around inner sides of the glass to look like dripping blood
3. Lucky Devil
Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t. This fiery cocktail will give your guests the ‘oomf’ they need to party all night long.
- 3 Fresno Chillies
- 2 shots of tequila
- 30ml of passion fruit puree
- 3 teaspoons of lime juice
- 3 teaspoons of agave syrup
- White sugar
- Combine the following into a shaker filled with ice:
1 slice of Fresno Chile
2 shots of tequila
30ml of passion fruit puree
3 teaspoons of lime juice
3 teaspoons of agave syrup
- Shake vigorously and strain into a rimmed glass with fresh ice.
- Rim the glass with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar
- Take the 2 remaining chillies and make horns
Serve these delicious cocktails with some sweet treats and finger foods to please all your gruesome guests this Halloween.